WD has partnered with nuclear stations to ensure successful resolution of issues leading to NRC Supplemental Inspection 95001. 95002, and 95003.
Our approach is a partnering relationship where we show our clients how to solve the relevant issues, improve performance, and successfully complete the NRC Supplemental Inspection. We mentor station personnel in developing the required behaviors to sustain the performance improvements. WD Associates believes that improving overall station performance and behaviors is the key to success and sustainability. It is our goal to help the station implement a long-term solution to correct the performance deficiencies and prevent future NRC Supplemental inspection issues.
WD Associates services include:
- Performance of Cause Analyses to support 95001, 95002, and 95003 inspection
- Mentoring and training to improve organizational effectiveness, including identification of critical behaviors needed to improve performance at the station.
- Recovery Plan development and implementation support
- Critical review and revision of already completed reports to meet NRC inspection criteria.
- Development and presentation of Corrective Action Program (CAP) and Cause Evaluation fundamentals training for practitioners and station management.
- Support in development and implementation of challenge boards for various recovery activities.
- CAP product quality reviews to verify effective implementation
- Mentoring of senior station leaders in the behaviors and actions required to clear the regulatory issues.
- Inspection preparation work including challenge boards and mock inspections
- Development and implementation of CAP job task analysis
For references and recommendations for services in this area, please contact us and we will be happy to provide them, along with the relevant contact information.
NRC Supplemental Inspection Support
The WD management team have all been involved in significant recovery efforts and understand the behaviors and processes that must be in place to achieve sustainable performance results.